The TTM instruments include the following components:
1. An instrument from Keithley Instruments, a Tektronix company:
Includes the custom embedded TTM system and makes the physical measurements;
2. Embedded Thermal Transient Meter Firmware by Integrated Scientific Resources, Inc.;
2.1. Makes bridgewire and thermal transient voltage change measurements on digital, manual or message command with digital output of pass/fail outcomes and saves results to a storage device connected to the instrument.
2.2. Provides a user interface for setting the TTM test parameters;
2.3. Presents a graphical touch user interface (TTM 24xx only):
Fully controls the TTM setting; displays the thermal transient on screen along with test results and pass/fail indicators;
3. Windows-based Control program
Installs and tests new firmware;
4. Developer API for Windows-based control;
5. Packaging for the deployment (installation) of the software and runtime programs and source code.